Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

TUESDAY OFFICE SPACE PART II

OK-

So yesterday I gave you the rundown about what's lacking in my home office.The space has specific needs in order to accomplish a pretty and functional make-over in the future. Yesterday I posted the spa-like version, today I'm going bold. Like I said before I share this room with my 2 little boys-the eldest (4) loves orange-so today's inspiration is all about Ezzie. To read yesterday's OFFICE SPACE PART I CLICK HERE....

Which do you prefer?

OFFICE SPACE PART II--THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL....


1. Liatorp desk-IKEA
2. magazine file-The Container Store
3. Liatorp bookcase $325 IKEA
4. Metropolitan clock from Restoration Hardware
5. kids table-Modern Seed
6. Pendant light-Moooi Lighting
7. DIY fabric covered corkboard
8. stacking chairs for kids by Magis-Velocity
9. Starlight mirror-Modern Dose
10. Art canvas-Inhabit
11. Camping print-Old School Stationers
12. Tulip chair-DWR
13. gray Chevron curtains-Etsy
14. Gandia Blaso rug-Velocity
15. Hanna Ledge table lamp-Seascape Lighting
16. Heart pillow-PB teen
17. Trina Turk pillow-Modern Chic Home
18. Parson's Desk-West Elm
19. Honesty wallpaper-Graham and Brown



SEE YOU TOMORROW FOR ETSY ARTIST FINDS...
IN THE OFFICE

No comments: