Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

THURSDAY ART ADDITIONS...OFFICE STYLE

SO...
I was kinda slackin' in the Art Dept. this week!I think partly because I was pretty busy with other stuff-(painted the windows at All Saints School yesterday), have been working on a new deco deer that I sold in my Etsy shop but mainly because I didn't have a clue about what kind of art I was going to do that pertains to my weekly theme-- the home office.

Hmmm..

I've been looking at alot of home office designs and decor and I've been seeing (for a while now) the fun drawings of chairs and furniture and I thought I'd try my hand at some of my own! This trend is even popping up in big box stores now- like Pottery Barn -but I wouldn't be a real artist if I didn't look at that and say-"I can do that!" hahaha. My version is a little more modern I think-I just couldn't bring my self to sketch a Windsor chair-I'm just not doing that! :) I wanted to do some digital color to the chair sketches but-it's getting late! I'll probably mess around with tonite and maybe I'll post them again tomorrow-along with a bunch of pretty offices I love!

Also I featured in my Monday post a customized ABC print that went with the decor of the room-I love these when I see them, so I'm adding my (fully customizable) version to my ETSY shop this weekend. You'll be able to pick your colors or send me a swatch and I'll customize it-free. The poster print will be 11x14 for $18--I'll probably have other sizes too but haven't really worked on that yet--

Well here are some art things from ME for the office....




11x14 customizable ABC print my Etsy  $18

SEE YOU TOMORROW FOR FRIDAY HUMBLE ABODE-OFFICE SPACES YOU'LL LOVE!

No comments: