Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

FRIDAY HUMBLE ABODE-LETTERS AND NUMBERS...

There are thousands of examples of how to decorate your space with letters and numbers in all areas of design styles. Letters and numbers have been popping up in homes for a while now-and I'm pretty sure they aren't going anywhere anytime soon. People can relate to letters and numbers-I know whenever I see a room with them I think-"that is so cute-I love it!" So today I've collected some examples for you to love on!

Hope you like....

decorating with flash cards...

cute kids room via pure and lovely


cute alphabet canvases via Odeedoh

via apartment therapy

I love numbers on painted furniture-via The Inspired Room

via Design*Sponge

Sweet! via Desire to Inspire

from inspired by God photography


via Ohdeedoh

dining room with numbers via Living Etc...

it's LOVE...

Nautical Boys theme room

number art via Chez Larson

I love perpetual calendars! This is a DIY one from Craftzine...

Pottery Barn

Pottery Barn

numbers galore...via Bird and Branch blog

love the yellow N-via Good Life of Design
SEE YOU NEXT FOR MONDAY INSPIRATIONS- FOR THE BIRDS!

No comments: