Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

THURSDAY ART ADDITIONS:



I usually try to post earlier than this but what can I say--I'm slackin' today I guess! :) Anyways-today I'm posting some prints I've worked on this week for my ETSY shop. They kinda go with this weeks childhood and critters theme I've got going on. They are colorful and simple-I like them for children's rooms or just a punch of color somewhere around the house.

 The dog print is my original acrylic painting with some digital color added later. The hounds tooth deer and rhino prints are  digital manipulations I did with shapes that I drew in ink.

 I'm also including some new digital papers being added to the paper collections that are in the works for the  animals I offer on Etsy. Additionally I've included a look at the pretty trees paper on a dog that I'm working on still-my first one-It will also be one of my regular offerings on ETSY. Thanks for having a look!




kelly green dog poster print 8 x10  $12
magenta dog poster print 8 x10  $12
true blue dog poster print 8 x10  $12
aqua dog poster print 8 x10  $12




yellow dog poster print 8 x10  $12



customizable argyle rhino poster print 8x10  $12

mint houndstooth deer poster print 8 x10  $12

yellow houndstooth deer poster print 8 x10  $12




pink butterfly paper for my Etsy animals
pink trees paper for etsy animals
dog paper for etsy animals
pretty trees paper for my etsy animals
colorful butterflies part of the girls collection for my etsy shop
first look at the deco dog-don't be too judgie he's got a long way to go! Threw my phone in so you can see the size-smaller and slightly more difficult than the bigger animals! :)
framed aqua dog print
SEE YOU TOMORROW FOR SOME PRETTY ROOMS AND AROUND THE HOUSE STUFF...

No comments: