Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

MONDAY INSPIRATIONS TYPOGRAPHY....

I love Monday-really. I like the fresh start a new week brings. On this blog I do weekly themes-so by Friday, of course I'm relieved that the weekend is here and I can hang out more with my boys, but I also get completely saturated with the theme by then. I always look forward to the new things I come in contact with when I begin a new week of blogging!

This week is all about letters, numbers, and typography in general! I don't think I'll ever tire of this subject! I LOVE all the things out there for us to decorate our spaces and ourselves, that have been inspired by typography! Here's a few to kick off a week of letters and numbers....

Hope you like....


1.Fabric covered chair from Louellacourt blog
2. Lorem Ipsem cuff $ 59 Veer.com
3. numbered pots Pottery Barn
4. art piece via Tattered and Inked blog
5. Letter Light-Twine.com
6. Lucky # knobs  $8  Anthropologie.com
7. Ordinal Dresser $998 Anthropologie.com
8. Alphabet coasters-Jayson Home and Garden
9.Numbered napkins-Heather Lins $120 set of 6
10. "Old McDonald" pillow-Gallop Lifestyle
11. Vintage typewriter-Three Potato Four.com
12. Stenciled market tote-Grower's Daughter-Etsy
13. Eye chart via Design *Sponge
14. "May the force be with you" poster 8.5x11.5  $15 Handz. Etsy
15. Barbara Coupe designs via Decor 8
16. font-Veer.com
17. Lettershop ring-Etsy



SEE YOU TOMORROW FOR A LITTLE TUESDAY ST.PATTY'S INSPIRED TYPOGRAPHY ITSY BITSY...

No comments: