Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

THURSDAY ART ADDITIONS...

I really enjoyed the woodland spring theme this week! I've been loving the little plushy friends I see all over on Etsy too and was inspired to create a group of my own---on paper! I did some pencil sketches this week with my forest friends in mind and some mushrooms. I liked the results of the plushy sketches so much that I've decided to do a collection of prints called  "The Lucky and Roo-Roo Forest Friends Collection". Plans are being made to feature them and some of their pals, doing all sorts of things-like riding bikes and singing in the rain plus other cute, fun things. I think they would be cute in a child's room, a nursery, or maybe even around the house for a punch of color and a little whimsy! They'll be available in my Etsy store soon-so watch for those!

 I always want to put alot of content on here for my Art Additions but unfortunately things take time! I really liked doing the digital coloring of the sketches too--it's new to me and I'm loving it! What do you think? Please feel free to comment about colors or what you'd like to see in the coming months! Have any ideas about the Lucky and Roo-Roo collection-? Let me know!

MUSHROOMS IN BLOOM...

MUSHROOM SKETCH # 2

MUSHROOM CLOCHE SKETCH

MUSHROOM CLOCHE WITH DIGITAL COLOR


MUSHROOM CLOCHE DIGITAL COLOR FINAL


THE LUCKY AND ROO-ROO-FOREST FRIENDS COLLECTION....



LUCKY SKETCH



ROO-ROO SKETCH



CHEVY SKETCH

LUCKY AND ROO-ROO WITH DIGITAL COLOR ADDED

LUCKY AND ROO-ROO DIGITAL COLOR-DARK-FINAL



LUCY AND RUBY COLLECTION FOR GIRLS????

THANKS AGAIN FOR CHECKING OUT MY BLOG AND MY WORK!

SEE YOU TOMORROW FOR THE HUMBLE ABODE...

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I like! What are you using for the digital coloring?