Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

THURSDAY ART ADDITIONS...


 Well now that it's actually March 17th I can say...

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Thursday is my art day. This is when I post my own stuff-usually things I've been working on throughout the week! Most of the time I try to tie in my artistic offerings with the weekly theme of my blog-today is no exception. It's all about the letters and numbers!!!

I've said before how inspired I get by children's design themes, colors, pattern, fabrics, etc-- so I'm tying that into this weeks inspiration. I don't know if I've said this before but since I've been blogging, my creativity is blossoming. Prior to this blog I was creating things aimlessly-you know like a craft with kids, things for All Saints school, donations, gifts for family-no focus really. I love doing this blog because it gives me the creative purpose I've been seeking and helps me cultivate my aesthetic. Additionally I'm coming in contact with so many creative people and their work that it is continually inspiring!

Hope you like it too!!

p.s. I promised a little St. Patty's Day art too and if you didn't see my shamrock and rainbow painted windows click here...


HAPPY ST PATTY'S...
 
BOYS CREAM AND BLUE NUMBER PRINT-WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON ON ETSY!

GIRLS PINK AND BLACK SPRING PRINT-WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON ON ETSY!

SPRING NUMBER PRINT-WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON ON ETSY!

BABY ALPHABET & NUMBERS PRINT-WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON ON ETSY!


girls alphabet print available soon on Etsy!




MOM BLACK AND WHITE PRINT-WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON ON ETSY!




WATCH FOR PRODUCTS WITH MY ALPENA PRINT IN THE NEW ICE CREAM SHOP OPENING SOON IN DOWNTOWN ALPENA!

THANKS FOR HAVING A LOOK-AS ALWAYS IF YOU SEE SOMETHING YOU LOVE AND WANT TO PURCHASE IT HEAD OVER TO ETSY...IF YOU WANT TO CUSTOMIZE SOMETHING LIKE COLORS THAT MATCH YOUR CHILD'S ROOM-NO PROBLEM! EMAIL ME! areafarehome@yahoo.com


SEE YOU TOMORROW FOR FRIDAY'S HUMBLE ABODE...

No comments: