Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

MONDAY INSPIRATIONS: KIDS AND CRITTERS

I don't think anything inspires me right now as much as my children! I believe inspiration comes from things you see, touch,  and come in contact with in some way. You move through phases throughout your life and things that were once relevant and seemingly "YOU" aren't anymore-your different-you like different things. I love that-and I try to view my life that way too-as a thing in motion, always fluid and evolving. Right now-I AM MOM-to two young children-1 and 4-this is me-- it's what I do--it's what I'm surrounded by. It is what inspires me most and speaks to me the loudest. Children's themes are also very colorful and fun-it makes me happy-especially in a world that is so bad every time I turn on the news. So this week I'm focusing on colorful kids things and a couple of critters too! Hope you like.....




1. Collins rocker with magenta Marimekko flower print-Clever Tomato
2. room I love via- Stella and Henry blog
3. Big Toe Ugly doll-The Land of Nod
4. Pink school chair-Clever Tomato
5. Toy storage-OEUF.com
7. Mojo chairs-Land of Nod
8. Robot pillows-Ferm Living
9. Sparrow trundle bed-OEUF
10. ISAK numbers wall board
11. rock tee from Mini Boden
12. Bunk beds with cool robot bedding-Land of Nod
13. Porcelain Owl lamp-$44.00-House 8810
14. Animal pals-Land of Nod

SEE YOU TOMORROW FOR SOME AF LINKS ALOT AND OTHER MISC KID STUFF...

No comments: