Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

TUESDAY ANYTHING GOES...SPOONFLOWER POWER

HAVE YOU DISCOVERED SPOONFLOWER?

I had seen mention of this great site in other places, but didn't really know what it was. For those of you who haven't heard-it's a wonderful custom fabric site. When browsing through a million things looking for cool boy stuff I determined I'd have to find some fabrics and make a duvet and pillows for the boys room and maybe some curtains. This all is a long way off-but I'm in research mode. So I happened upon SPOONFLOWER-the ultimate in customization. They offer tons of user generated fabrics as well as an opportunity for you to upload your OWN images and create fabric from it! SO COOL! They have weekly themed fabric contests that you can vote on, and if you are so inclined contribute to. FUN!

So if you are struggling with the selection at Joann's--head over to Spoonflower and have a look. It's alot of eye candy too-totally inspiring to pattern junkies like me! The prices are decent too-I mean it IS custom!!!


Here's what you do...

1. HEAD OVER TO SPOONFLOWER...

2. UPLOAD YOUR DESIGNS OR CHOOSE FROM TONS OF USER GENERATED CUTIES...



3. PLACE YOUR ORDER AND THEN...

VOILA!

CUSTOM ROOMS YOUR WAY!

PLEASE EXCUSE MY RUDIMENTARY DRAWINGS...BUT YOU GET THE PICTURE! :)

SEE YOU TOMORROW FOR SOME ETSY ARTIST FINDS...FOR THE BOYS!

No comments: