It's easy to send the boys out to tumble in the yard and have a princess party with just the girls. Of 10 kids there are only 2 girls on our side of the family. Their "mimi" aka Grandma-always throws them a special party she calls the "Nellie-Belle Party"-it's really cute. They dress up, bring their dolls and have lots of chocolate confections.
This week will be all about the ultimate in girlie-ness-the Tea Party! So put on something pretty, pick some flowers, bring your daughter and her dolly for some pre-Summer outdoor tea party time...
Hope you like...
1. Melanie plateware "Doo The Dishes" set from PopInk $56 from wishingfish.com
2. Vintage-look garden chair from ABC Home
3. Rose Leaf light string $29.95 Partylights.com
4. Hair accessories Blue Enchanted Bride-ETSY
5. Hand blown Glass Urn-$39 Wisteria.com
6. Polka Dot Tea Pot-Yedi Housewares-Amazon.com
7. Little Citizens Herbal Teas-$10.50 Republic of Tea
8. Pink Blossom Tulle Dress $54.99 Pink Princess
9. Someday My Prince Will Come Dress (Women's ) $42.99 Ruche
10. Ruffled Table Cloth from Pom Pom Interiors-at LaylaGrace
11. Girls Flower Headband from Two Little Wrens-ETSY
12. Truffle Stand-Amazon.com
13. Izze Sparkling Juice
14. Napkins from PopInk
15. American Girl Doll in the Petal Pink Dress from American Girl
16. Hand Painted Teacups-these are from Retro Gal USA-ETSY
SEE YOU TOMORROW FOR A TUESDAY TEA PARTY DIY PROJECT....