Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

MONDAY INSPIRATIONS...FOR THE BOYS

I've been needing to think about a cohesive design theme for the boys room. It's slightly difficult because one is a baby ( just 1) and the other is 4 and 1/2-cribs and big boy stuff-hmmm.

 The problem is that boy stuff tends to look a bit babyish to me sometimes and the older one-Ezzie has design preferences-I know right?-he's 4! He LOVES orange-which is cool. He loves dirt bikes and Supercross-particularly the KTM's (orange and black) so I'm treading a fine line here trying not to have a Halloween nightmare going on in there 365 days a year!

I'm probably-no not probably, definitely going to have to do some sort of custom prints with dirt bikes and stuff for him in there. I think I might have to make the bedding too-:) I feel like there are soooo many cute girl things out there that you just see a whole room and buy everything in it! But for me with my boys-it's going to have to be a collected look. I'm liking the grey, white, orange thing right now with a hint of black...here's what I came up with for the boys...

Hope you like...


1.Blake Desk in Blonde-Land of Nod
2. Ceramic Lamp-CB2
3. Orange Retro Wall Clock-Lamps Plus
4. Dirtbike Wall Decal-Modern Decals ETSY
5. Star Embroidered Sheets-Pottery Barn Kids
6. Draper Striped Rug-Dwell Studio 5x8 $200
7. succulent collection for some sculpture (and durable ) greens
8. 11 x 14 Robot print $15-Area Fare Etsy
9. Pillow collection from Jonathan Adler
10. Orange Bus Bookcase -Dwell Studio
11. Grey Arrow pillow-Dwell Studio
12. Custom Fabric Selection-from-Spoonflower
13. Liatorp Bookcase IKEA-$325
14. Ivy Outdoor chair by EMU
15. Orange Bus Frame-Dwell Studio
16. Blake Dresser in Blonde from The Land of Nod


SEE YOU TOMORROW FOR SOME
ANYTHING GOES TUESDAY STUFF FOR BOYS...

No comments: