Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

THURSDAY ART ADDITIONS...NAUTICAL STYLE

OK-I was kinda busy this week and didn't do much artwork. My husband is flying in tonite from work-yay!-so I have to leave soon, bring the kids to the airport and pick up dad! Needless to say artwork always takes a backseat to housework-especially when dad is on the road! I just read on "A Cup Of Jo blog" about the most annoying words and one was hubby-alot of people hate that-lol-it's a great list today and the comments are even more funny-so that's why I went with "husband"-my readership isn't high enough to want to drive you away with annoying grammar! hahahaha...

So-here's a few things I had and a funny "keep calm" parody I did this morning-well, I thought it was funny! (BTW-"well" made that list too-can you believe that? I love "well" :)...

Hope you like...


"keep calm lobster" print-keep calm posters are everywhere-generate you own here  at Keep-calm-o-matic!

the E sailing flag

the D sailing flag

"little boat-blue" original acylic on canvas with digital edit and text

"little boat-green" original acrylic painting on canvas with digital edit and text

NAUTICAL NUMBERS-11X14 $15 MY ETSY SHOP


SEE YOU TOMORROW FOR SOME PRETTY ROOMS...NAUTICAL STYLE!

No comments: