Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

THURSDAY ART ADDITIONS.......TEA TIME!

Just a few little tea party themed images I did this week for you today-plus I'm doing some different things this week on AF and today is no different. So-I'm posting some other tea party art things I've come across this week from other artists. I've been only posting my own art on Thursdays but I thought why not share the love sometimes-especially when I have a busy week and need to work on other stuff!

So-I'm including an illustration with digital coloring layered on an actual painting I did that also has been digitally edited-you may remember it-I'll post it too-whew-you got that-lol

also posting a little drawing I did of some tea cups with a digital edit and a new girls ABC print that went into my Etsy shop this week.

The last FIVE images are from other artists whose afternoon tea images struck my fancy!

Hope you like...


cherry blossom cottage painting on canvas with digital edit

jackie oh no! illustration with digital coloring and layering
Tea Time-illustration with digital color

Pretty Birds and Butterflies-ABC print available in my Etsy Shop!
artist Laura Amiss

found via my heartistry blog

found via my heartistry blog

found via Tumblr

found via flickr...www.swj.spb.ru is on the painting but otherwise ?

SEE YOU TOMORROW FOR FRIDAY TEA PARTY PRETTIES!

No comments: