Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

ETSY ARTIST FINDS...BOY STUFF

Well it's ETSY time once again! I've trolled around and found some cute BOY-ish things for the little men in our lives...



nJoy Art- Nicola Joyner is a graphic designer from Maine who loves painting. She quit her day job to be home with her two kids and now sells some of her cute kid inspired paintings on ETSY-Custom orders are always welcome...






MY WALL STICKERS: I love wall decals-they are so cute to me and (seemingly) easy to put up! This fun shop in Hixson TN located just outside Chattanooga, has boy and girl selections. Their decals are reposition-able and made with SAFE-Cling fabric material. The textures look wonderful! This husband and wife duo run 2 other ETSY shops as well-My Wall Stencils and My Wonderful Walls-Check em' out...




The Old Red Barn- This Albany Oregon shop goes green by using old throw-aways for some of the materials that make up his clocks, purses, buckles and other stuff. I think the clocks look cool for a boys room and they received the husband-walk-by-stamp of coolness approval! I think your guys will dig it too...have a look!





Dress Baby Beautiful- This Jacksonville mom of four (yes four) still has time to sew-She must be super for sure! She stays home with her 3 boys and brand new girl and as a hobby, makes cute clothes for little people. Her customizable boy aprons make me smile! These are always made with girls in mind-but I know my boys like cookies too! I like these....see for yourself...





SEE YOU TOMORROW FOR THURSDAY ART ADDITIONS...