Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Jen's Art Additions

I've been wanting to add more artwork to my Etsy shop, but you have to actually do some work in order to add something! hahaha-It's been a perpetual vacation around here and I'm loving it! My oldest is going to Kindergarten in a mere 4 weeks!I know life will be different and I'm relishing every moment of it before school starts. He is too, he just doesn't know it yet! :)

I did add a couple of prints today though. Things I needed to perfect. You may remember Swedish Fields from my Scandinavian posts. It comes as an 8 x 10 and is printed on Epson Velvet Fine Art Paper. It is textured and soft. Very sweet! Here it is...
8x10  for  $15


The other one I added is a custom name BUS art print. It is a companion piece for the Transportation ABC print..Check em' out...


8x10 custom for $15

11x14 Poster print $15

My next project will involve some animal themes. I'm still working out the details though. I think I'm going to paint some acrylic backgrounds and then layer them with illustrations and digital colors. I did a little preliminary painting, it's not quite done so try not to be too judgie!!! I think I might just eliminate the dots and go for a more simple look though...Think of this as a sketch..It does kinda look like Ezzie did this one-lol!




ALSO-I'm still working on the All Saints School mural-but like I said between the janitor waxing the floors and my perpetual vacation, work has been at a stand still! Don't worry, I'll resume that project soon and keep you updated with some pics!

BTW-Anyone in the Alpena area on Sunday: Stop by the St. Mary's Festival on Sunday afternoon and check it out-I'll have some art prints for sale at our booth along with some bread and veggies from Papa's garden! YUM. All proceeds go to benefit All Saints Catholic School!

No comments: