Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Etsy Artist Finds...

I have 2 boys and a husband so life around here tends toward the masculine. I like it though. You can't beat a little orange and grey combo. Ezzie's backpack is orange and grey camouflage-he loves it. He's been wearing it all over town and out playing in the yard,hiding in the bushes, doing a little covert black ops-shooting at the neighbors and such. I tried to explain to him recently that "it's kind of frowned upon" bringing a rifle to school even though it's not real. He was like "WHAT?WHY?"-lol-He's 5.

 All rampages aside I found this cool shop Edubarba (from Sevilla,Spain) while stalking the fave shops of my fave shops on Etsy. You know how is right?! I love the colors, lines and uniformity of his work. I've always liked technical drawings, charts and scientific illustrations. Some of his pieces have elements of that and remind me a bit of my old college notes from anatomy class. I also love the graphic calendars-they would make a great gift don't you think? Just a thought.

His prints are simple and cool--Just perfect for any big boys room!

(This shop went on vacation today-but be sure to browse his sold section and add him to your faves-if you like!:)

Check it out....



DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR MY GIRL ANN & HER BIKE FASHION SMALL BIZ "IVA JEAN" ON THE DAILY CANDY WEBSITE....CLICK HERE TO VOTE!

No comments: