Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

A Little Shopping...

I'm heading over to All Saints school to get some work done on the mural today and (hopefully) finish that up this week! I'll post some pics of my progress too- so watch for that!

Today I'm posting a couple things I like from Fred Flare. If you haven't heard, it's a quirky little shop with gifts that are sometimes downright ridiculous! Perfect for finding fun kid things or something useful yet unique for a hard to shop for teen or even teacher! Personally I love all the little Matroyshka doll merchandise and the retro iPhone4 cases are a hoot!

Have a look...

A. Feathered Friends Pocket Planner-$16
B. Measuring Cups & Spoons in assorted shapes-$12-14
C. Panda Skillet-$34
D. Russian Doll Nesting Containers-Set of 3-$20
E. Vintage Camera Pencil Sharpener-$18
F. Gin & Titonic (Ship and Iceberg) Ice Cube Tray-$12
G. Vintage Snoopy Lunch Box-$15
H. Matroyshka Carafe Set-$24

No comments: