Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

WEDNESDAY ETSY ARTIST FINDS

HELLO FRIENDS-

This week I'm focusing on bright colors because I want spring now and mother nature is being uncooperative! So I went trolling around Etsy-as I always do for Wednesday things-to find some bright and colorful treasures. SUPPORT HANDMADE...

JOHN W. GOLDEN-Probably one of my faves on Etsy! His bright designs make me happy. His work is very much kid oriented and that's what I've been gravitating toward lately. You may have seen his commercial work in design and animation on Cartoon Network, Toon Disney, Animal Planet, Nickelodeon, CBS, TNT, TBS, PBS, and TechTV. He has also designed things for Land of Nod and Target! You'll love it too....




ERIN FLETT: Also another of my faves. She is a prolific graphic / surface and textile designer living and working out of her studio in Maine. She sells and licenses her designs and custom prints for local and national manufactures in home soft and hard goods, paper, accessories and apparel industries. She specializes in brand development and custom patterns for interior designers. She also runs a successful graphic design studio, "studio e flett design", for the past 5 years working on everything from annual reports, packaging, collateral, and web design for a wide range of clients. Check out her website too at..www.erinflett.com...




THE SPOTTED BARN: This momma in Fort Collins, CO (love that town) says she loves to sew almost as much as being a mom! Her baskets are super colorful and cute. I like them for an office but they fit diapers nicely too!  Have a look....




SEE YOU TOMORROW FOR MY THURSDAY ART ADDITIONS!

No comments: