Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

FRIDAY HUMBLE ABODE-OFFICE SPACES I LOVE...

There are so many kinds of home offices out there it's hard to say-"this one suits me best" I think you just have to figure out what you need and then find what you love based on that. For example-I always fall for the cute, tidy, simple, little office nook-tucked away in an unused hall space or closet-but seriously-where do these people put their stuff? I have a whole bedroom full of stuff plus I have things in the basement!! I think it's safe to say that my office space needs to be more than a bill payment center and place where I make my grocery list! I'm craving an inspired place to work and be creative-somewhere colorful, organized, spacious and artful-and maybe if I'm lucky from 11:30-2:30-peaceful! Well a girl can dream right? Here's a few dreamy offices I love-
ps-I colored my chair drawings and posted those too!
hope you like...


via Beach Bungalow 8


love the mix of pattern and the colors in this room!

Apartment Therapy...


BHG.com


BHG.com

Room Envy

via Decorology






via Decorology-I'm just loving that chair...

via loving living small blog

studio space Ish and Chi blog...

made by girl office...


made by girl office


office via Peacock Feathers...


from Pottery Barn--notice the chair art...


Real Simple

house to home...

via the Lennoxx

via Turquoise interior Design

via Sunny's Blog

via Shabby Chic Blonde blog

house to home...

Lovely Design blog...

sewing desk via decor 8

my chair drawings with some color....I had fun with these!



SEE YOU NEXT WEEK FOR ANOTHER ROUND OF MONDAY INSPIRATIONS..BE WELL...

1 comment:

Katy said...

Oh my goodness. I love these spaces! We have such similar styles. I am definitely following. :)

Hope you had a fabulous weekend & a wonderful week.

[ keep calm & blog on ]
www.pinkmascaraa.blogspot.com