Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

THURSDAY ART ADDITIONS...

Sorry I'm posting so late I've been super busy today-I'll make this quick...Almost finished with the deer-I'm loving the paper my customer picked out i'LL I'll show you that next week when it's all done....

Worked on some alphabet and number prints for my Etsy shop with nautical , spaceship, and robot themes too-still working on that stuff actually...

Evening of Elegance benefit dinner/auction is almost here and I've got lots to do for that-I'm painting some glasses  plus I've got to paint a little something on the blue chest of drawers. It will be a boys dress-up dresser stuffed with costumes of a fireman, policeman, ironman, spiderman and some other stuff for playing! I think I'm going to paint an alien and spaceship on it because Aliens and Spaceships are cool-lol!

So here's some stuff....


robot print available on Etsy in my shop..

nautical flag prints available soon...

spaceship and alien print available soon on Etsy in my shop...



robot print...

naurical number print available on Etsy...
spaceships and aliens?

SEE YOU TOMORROW FOR FRIDAY'S HUMBLE ABODE...

No comments: