Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

THURSDAY ART ADDITIONS...

Just a couple things for you today!

 The first 3 pieces are completely digital creations.
I worked on the bird and branch series for a customer who loved lots of papers (for a custom deer) but the colors in her home weren't quite the right fit for the designs she liked. So--I created a bunch of things I thought might combine the two. These are just 2 of the samples.

Next I did the digital tree creation as a background for the outdoors theme here on my blog-but it ended up being too busy.

The fourth piece came about as I was scouring the internet for "patio" furniture. My mind started wandering to a pretty garden and whimsical art started catching my eye! It is an original acrylic painting on canvas, with some illustration and then some digital editing and digital color.

Hope you like...



paper design sample for deer

paper design sample for a deer

digital creation "tree and flowers" for the week of outdoors...

original painting acrylic on canvas with added illustration, digital color and editing
"Garden Party at Cherry Blossom Cottage"


Hope you enjoyed my art this week!

SEE YOU TOMORROW FOR FRIDAY NITE SUPPER CLUB...OUTDOORS STYLE!





No comments: