Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

TUESDAY ANYTHING GOES..EASTER STUFF

Well as stated yesterday-I won't be posting on Thursday or Friday this week so I'm packing the things I would normally post on those days into my Monday and Tuesday posts! Today I'm posting some cute Easter children's books I found on Amazon.com. I bought a few of these for the kids to have in their Easter baskets.I finally picked up all their candy today and I'm just needing a few more things! 
My boys are 4 and 1-I just love watching my oldest get so excited about the Easter bunny and learning about Jesus and the baby just toddles around after him like "what am I supposed to do brother?"

I'm looking forward to a weekend filled with family, kids, yummy food and lots of playing! 

I'm also posting a pretty DIY wreath with a link to the directions, a pretty spring girl pic and some digital art.

Hope you like... 





all these and more from Amazon.com
PRETTY DIY WREATH....


via Jones Design Company blog

Click here for a complete tutorial on how to make this sweet little wreath....

BLOG I'M SO GLAD I FOUND

 Jones Design Company

This is a great blog full of good ideas, graphic design goods, DIY, interiors and mom stuff-she has four kids, a business and blog! Her story sounds alot like mine-self taught, learning as I go, sometimes bumbling, kids playing in the background, super busy and totally happy with the imperfection of it all~The wreath above was from her site and just look at these cute Easter bucket baskets she made for he kiddos-she even stitched up the bunnies-love it! CHECK IT OUT!
via Jones Design Company blog
pretty spring pic of a pretty stylish girl...

called Watercolors via Atlantic-Pacific blog
AND A COUPLE OF QUICK ARTSY THINGS FROM ME TOO....


BIRDS NEST

FARM FRESH EGGS

SEE YOU TOMORROW FOR ETSY ARTIST FINDS...

No comments: