Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

ANYTHING GOES TUESDAY..LOST AND FOUND

Today I'm posting a picture and some ideas I have for a future furniture make-over project! Some people probably can't see the beauty in this chair that was slated for the dumpster-but I love it! It's made well, has just enough curves, claw feet, and it's a rocker! My husband was less than thrilled when I showed up with another furniture refugee but he knows when to choose his battles and just gave me "the look" as he hauled it in the garage! :)  I'm not sure if it'll go in the boys room as a little reading nook chair or in the office as an accent chair. If it ends up in the boys room it'll most certainly have to be orange-Ezzie's signature color! I guess we'll see what happens....

LOST: LITTLE DUMPSTER CHAIR...


FOUND: CUTE LITTLE READING CHAIR...



I'm loving this modern orange and white kinda thing...

 

SEE YOU TOMORROW FOR SOME COLORFUL ETSY ARTIST FINDS....

No comments: