Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

shopping at Fab....

Tis the season and I've been doing my fair share of shopping, how are you coming along? We spent all day on Friday in a little city not for from here called Gaylord. They have a cute downtown area we browsed and of course a couple of big box retailers. Mostly though it was a girls getaway of sorts. Shopping, lunch, coffee, conversation-how can you go wrong right? I still have lots to do and  I'm always game for a good sale. That's why I like Fab.com's pop-up-flash sales. They have cool modern things and right now, some great gift ideas.

Here's a few things going on today...

(1) ipad andiphone accessories from: Valentine Goods  (2) handmade paintings from MarzJr  (3) pop culture art as stationary from Pinkghost  (4) vintage sari scarves from Middleblue

Be sure and check out Fab's 100 Best Design Gifts Under $100!

100 best gifts under $100 from Fab.com

1 comment:

homestilo said...

Thanks for stopping by today- and thanks for the Fab source (I've just requested to sign up!)