Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Etsy Artist Finds...things I'd like in my kitchen!

This time of year people start asking the question,"What do you want for Christmas?" and of course my token response is usually something like "oh, I don't know, don't care, doesn't matter, nothing really, whatever you find I'll love...." or something like that right? Well, this year is going to be different. I'm going to start directing people to my blog- "um-yeah-go ahead and check out Wed Nov/16/Etsy or this day, this day, and this day...." and so on. haha. I figured what the heck-they are going to get you something regardless-so speak up and not only will you get something you wanted but it'll take the stress out of it for the person who's shopping for you! Just a thought!

Anyway-if any family members are reading this today-ANY of these cute kitchen linens are just great for me! I'm loving the simple designs, mostly white, some gray, linen looking, pops of color from these Etsians!

Don't forget about Etsy when you are doing you Christmas shopping-you don't even have to leave the house!

Happy shopping...

1. Shop Amy Sullivan
2. Sweet Nature Designs
3. Erin Dollar
4. Madder Root

5 comments:

Lauren said...

I've been totally digging that gray/yellow color combo lately too.

Ilze said...

I think I will just direct them to your blog and then they can get me the same for My Christmas wish list. LOVE these !!!

Jen said...

That's funny Ilze! Thanks girls!!

Tracey Fisher said...

I love the linen and white. Great finds. I love your print as well - very clever!

Anonymous said...

love the grey and yellow combo
x katrina