Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

February 2011 AF Recap

Hey back again for some more recaps of 2011.

FEBRUARY 2011:
We were still in Louisiana in February, escaping what we thought was the most bitter part of the Northern Michigan winter. Baby Roo turned one and we had a little party in our 5th wheel. I brought along a small craft box and had some limited crafting capabilities so I worked with what we had! It was the beginning of my blogging experience and I was still trying to figure out what my focus was and I'll admit I was all over the place-haha. Weekly topics were Baby boy/party stuff, LOVE, and White and Branches
Monday Inspirations for week 2  in Feb 2011

Monday Inspirations:                    (WEEK 2) (      ) (WEEK 4)
Tuesday Misc posts:            (WEEK 1) (WEEK 2) (WEEK 3) (WEEK 4)
Wednesday Etsy finds:      (WEEK 1A)(1B)(WEEK 2) (      ) (WEEK 4)
Thursday Art Additions:        (WEEK 1) (WEEK 2) (WEEK 3) (WEEK 4)
Friday Rooms & Misc:           (WEEK 1)          (WEEK 3) (WEEK 4)

Wow-I started on my staircase one year ago now! Well I'm happy to report that next week I'll show you the finished stairs! Do you believe me? It's true! As always, I had to get creative...

No comments: