Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thursday Art Additions...

Ok- I was having fun cataloging last years posts and seemed to have stalled out on April. Ah well, you know how it is right? I'm going to continue that over the next week or so. I just came through our family's second Christmas (my brother's family) came up last weekend and we did it all over again-it was a blast and the boys are still catching up on their zzz's- before I knew it it became Thursday-whew!

Anyways-I have been doing things in my Etsy shop. Everyone loves the "you are my sunshine" prints right now for their nurseries it seems so I thought it would be a nice addition to the AF kids Etsy shop. Actually I was spurned on by a customer that I did a custom polka dot and Damask ABC for to match her daughter's Annette Tatum bedding. She loved her prints (so happy!) and wanted me to do the sunshine prints for her in the same color palette. It was a great opportunity to work on something new- just the nudge I needed.

Here's a look at the collection including her AT ABC print...

"you are my sunshine" prints set of 4-$45 Area Fare Kids on Etsy



No comments: