Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

MONDAY INSPIRATIONS: A LITTLE GREEN PLEASE...

Well, I am starting to crave a little green and thought I'd bring that into focus this week. When I started thinking about spring and the world turning green again I felt pretty happy. I know it's going to be wet and muddy and sloppy-but that's ok as long it gets here soon!

 Green-yes, muddy, wet, becoming mossy, shoots sprouting-hmmm it all began to remind me of a children's book full of twisty tangled trees with mushrooms popping and owls watching! A real English woodland from a fantasy! Sounds wonderful right? I need a woodland fantasy right about now because I awaken everyday to a winter wonderland and it's getting old! So here are Monday's Inspirations........Green and Mossy...



1. Orla Kiely cork chair-Heals.co.uk
2. Alex and Ani eagle cuff $79-Spiritbeautylounge.com
3. artist Russela-via Designsquish
4. Danish Terrarium from Design Green via Tink makes art blog
5. Those Alaskan Girls-ETSY
6. Scotch naturals nail polish-Spirit Beauty Lounge
7. Great Horned Owls-photography by Richard Ditch
8. Botanical print via Design Squish blog
9. Lily lamp by Yonoh for Fambeuna
10. Serena and Lily fabric
11. Mushroom Illustration via Design Squish
12. birch plant holders
13. chair from Danish designers Lund and Paarman
14. ceramic tree trunk in silver-Z. Gallerie
15. Wise One pendants from within4walls.uk
16. "A seat in the Forest" -Lulufroot-Etsy


SEE YOU TOMORROW FOR TUESDAY COLLECTIONS....

No comments: