Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

MONDAY INSPIRATIONS...BABY BOY STUFF

HAPPY MONDAY FRIENDS!

Well this Monday kicks off a week of baby boy inspired things. The reason: little Roo's first birthday is coming up next week (Feb 8). I've been thinking and planning a little party for him--which will be just us for now since we are still away from home in Louisiana. I thought I'd share some of those projects and finds here on my AF blog-thats what its all about right?!

So here are some baby boy Monday Inspirations that I LOVE and some photos of great nurseries I came across during my internet travels in search of inspiring things!

Hope you like...

monday inspirations baby boy

1. Ontwerp duo cradle-kidsmania
2. Oeuf Sparrow crib-modern seed
3. natural Eames elephant
4. cool kids bike
5. Rug-Design Public
6. storage-as seen on Inhabitots blog
7. City bedding-Land of Nod
8. onesie
9. Plushy Friends-sleepy king kids Etsy
10. art-babble blog
11. vinyl wall decals-find these everywhere-check Etsy first!
12. love this nursery-as seen on cheap & chic blog
13. awesome treehouse indoors
14. cool outfit set-as seen in LMNOP magazine
15. grey wool chairs for kids-as seen on inhabitots blog


CHECK OUT THESE GREAT NURSERIES FOR MORE IDEAS....
















 PICs ABOVE AS SEEN ON: Modern Nursery, Kensiepoo blog, Rocky Top Designs-etsy, DecorPad, HGTV-Sara's House designer Sara Richardson, Design Dazzle blog, Stella and Henry blog.

If you have any questions about resources I'm happy to share-just send me a comment!
 Thanks for checkin' me out!

TAKE A CLOSER LOOK:







SEE YOU TOMORROW FOR TUESDAY DIY: KIDS PARTY CRAFTS AND DECORATING!

No comments: