Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A LITTLE...TUESDAY JEN ZEN

Welcome friends!
      Since this is my first Tuesday blog post ever, I think I should take the opportunity to tell everyone what they might expect to find here on Tuesdays.

 This is the day when you'll find a "a little....of everything". Future segments  include:  Beautiful Homes-places I think are gorgeous even if they aren't what I might put in my home (it's all about appreciation people!),  DIY projects,  Furniture Make-overs-yay,  Martha's Minute-- - I'll be trying crafts from Martha!,  Aunt Roxy's House -- projects and pics from AR as she finds the perfect home and makes it over!, Jen Zen---what brings me calm in my mostly crazy world and Itsy Bitsies--just some stuff I think is cool and slightly informative-or not! lol! Hope you like!

JEN ZEN...



The first edition of Jen Zen is the beloved Ma Spa....oh yes, its the perfect recipe for calm--A little fire-roasted candle, a generous amount of fragrant bath salt, a delicious green tea moisture mask, (if I'm lucky) a sprinkle of pedals and of course a little duck on the side! Yum! Now if only the bathroom door had a lock...


A LITTLE....ITSY BITSIES

Well the Golden Globes have come and gone and we get to check out all the pretty things that came down the red carpet! One trend that wasn't so surprising? PINK! For those of you who didn't already hear-PINK-specifically "HONEYSUCKLE" has been chosen as the Pantone 2011 color of the year! Check out my pink deer--coming soon for sale on my etsy site--how do I know these things? LOL!






Oh pretty pinks--so sweet and comforting. I heard that is going to be the prominent theme this year-COMFORT. Yes, last years trendy fish taco craze is being replaced by....fried chicken! Seriously-this is what they are saying! "They" say.. it's comfort food and you can make it at home--- and thats just great because everyone is jobless, broke, depressed and apparently becoming more unhealthy! AWESOME! 

SEE YOU TOMORROW FOR :WEDNESDAY-ETSY SPOTLIGHT ARTIST

No comments: