Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

Put some zig zag in it....

I'm rounding out my week of colorful zig zags with some pretty rooms that have incorporated the ever beloved pattern. Plus a couple of DIY ideas for adding some Zigs to your space. I'm going to enjoy the weekend with my kids and husband (who finally came home from work- He works away from home so we are always excited when he gets back! We are planning to loaf alot, watch the U of M game on Saturday and cook something yummy for fall--White Chili anyone? What are you up to? Hope it's warm and cozy...

 Check these out...




Decor Pad

Amy Meier Design

Emily Walker House and Home

DIY  Zig Zag painted table via Pinterest

you could always just paint your nails....


DIY Chevron keepsake (5x7)


I made one like this recently for my husbands cousin's daughters wedding (lol) I included it in the card along with some $$
I liked it some much that I made one for our house too-you just can't go wrong with the chevron! Anyway it's super easy if you have photoshop or something like that just download a zig zag pattern (find one here from the blog Sprik Space), upload and position it halfway up the page-add some letters, dates, words, etc, print on some lux paper (I used Epson Velvet Fine Art paper) and voila-instant, meaningful, art. You can always convo my Etsy shop and I can do it for you if don't feel the urge to DIY!


No comments: