Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

Monday Inspirations...fall decorating

Our little family headed out for a drive around the countryside yesterday and were pleasantly greeted by the colors of fall. I'm feeling inspired to finish my fall decorating tasks. We passed quite a few farm stands with big wooden carts loaded down with pumpkins and such-- I love that! Fall is my fave season! I like decorating with natural things that I've collected, found at the farmers market  or made from stuff I already have on hand. When I need some visual stimulation I hit Pinterest for a peek, here's some things I liked....

hope you like...





BHG

Country Living

BHG

Etsy

simple


decorated bird bath-cool!

Martha Stewart

bhg

pottery barn ideas

lace stocking over a pumpkin-good idea!











No comments: