Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2011

A little something...

I haven't exactly been doing nothing at all! I am enjoying the warm July weather here in Northern Michigan! You've got to take advantage of it when you can!

I have been working here and there too. I just completed a cute nautical style ABC print for my ETSY shop that is a companion to the nautical numbers print I did awhile back. They are popular right now and look so cute in a boys room or baby nursery!

check it out...



Another project I'm working on is a wall mural over at ALL SAINTS Catholic School. You'll have to excuse my photos-the lighting isn't the best in the hall. I'm planning to paint some children reading at the base of a large tree and the open book will have lots of characters floating from it that represent all the ABC's. That's the plan anyway!

Here's a peak...


painting the sky...

the tree base...

tree so far with green grass...



HAVE AN ENJOYABLE DAY!

No comments: