Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pinterest Interest....

Ahh--there is nothing like a little eye candy over on Pinterest! Literally I'm a junkie over there. I have  a hard time saying good-bye! It seems like a blink and I start thinking "oh man, I've gotta feed the kids!" hahaha!. But seriously, you can really fritter your day away pretty easily looking at all the pins and repins! I went searching for some graphic pieces to go with this weeks motif of Geometric patterns. I found a great blog called Modish and she told me about a great site called Some Prints where I found these bold art prints that I just love!

CONTEST ALERT: I've decided to have a little art print give-away! One lucky reader will win an 8.5 x 11 art print from me that goes along with this weeks geometric theme! Here's what we'll do-starting on Thursday after I post my Art Additions, leave a comment and tell me the art print you like best from the selections I post. I'll do a drawing and announce the winner on MONDAY! Good Luck!!!

Have a look...






































No comments: