Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Etsy on Thursday...vintage shop with a little retro feel...

Yes, I know I usually do my Etsy features on Wednesday and post my recent artwork and projects on Thursdays, but I'm behind this week. My husband headed back to North Dakota for work on Tuesday and it always throws me off a bit. I get used to him being here and helping with little things and then poof! Also on Monday I started taking the Blogging Her Way e-course (from Decor8's Holly Becker among others). I like it, it's very inspiring. Hopefully all the info will seep into my brain and trickle down to something productive here on AF! :)

This little Etsy shop just caught my eye. I've been in the mood for the muted colors of fall and some inspiring photography and Old New House fits the bill. The look is very well collected and uniform in it's aesthetic. It's a vintage shop with a sort of modern, retro, 60's, classic, eclectic feel. The shop is a collaborative effort of a husband and wife who love creating art with the pieces they find. The photography from the shop is really inspiring too-it's like art in and of itself! They profess "We love what we do and we love being able to bring old, vintage household items to loving new homes!" Me? I'm loving the Herman Miller chairs.

Check it out...   




No comments: