Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Monday Inspirations...feathers

Over the summer I kind of fell off the blog wagon. I just wanted to be outside I guess. Despite the time and work involved,I have found so much inspiration in the mere act of focusing and searching for things to blog about. It has been good for my soul. I also found that my best posts have been during a time when I adhered to a weekly format in which I began with a topic and continued that topic throughout the week. So, I'm going back to that format. Here's what you can expect:

Monday: Monday Inspirations (this will set the tone for the week)
Tuesday: Pretty Palette, Pinterest Interest, Kid's Corner and/or Misc Stuff (includes any DIY or craft things)
Wednesday: Etsy Artist Finds
Thursday: Jen's Art Additions (artwork from me)
Friday: Rooms and/or Furniture Finds

This week it's Feathers. I always like feathers in the fall. They are simple and cool and add a bit of the unexpected.

Hope you like...

1. Owl Print and textile art Owl-from Abigal Brown on Big Cartel
2. Feathered Skirt from BHLDN
3. Pretty owl print from United Thread
                a) Emma Pendant Lamp-$2,295
                      b) Ceramic feathered trays-$42-52
                      c) Pheasant feather table mat-$24
5. Long Feather Duster Earring-$29 Urban Outfitters
6 & 7. pretty feather art print in a room and a collection of feathers via Pinterest


No comments: