Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Etsy Artist Finds...feathers

What can I say I love Etsy! There are so many cool shops and wonderful artists out there to find. I like having these focused weekly posts because, let's face it-if I was wasn't actively searching for some of these things I probably would never come across them. The Internet is vast and seemingly limitless right? Anyway, I've been focusing on feathers this week as my inspiration. Here are few Etsy shops who have some feather inspired pieces of their own.

Have a look...

1.) Beepart- London, Ontario, Canada AF feature

2.) Mermaids Dream'-Novia Scotia, Canada

*3.) Michelle Brusegaard-North Dakota USA

*4.) Monorail- Austin, TX

*5.) Tangerine Home- San Diego, CA

6.) Swirly Garden- Bettendorf, IA




* shops with this star are also some of my faves from my own Etsy shop Area Fare Kids


No comments: