Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

TUESDAY BEAUTIFUL SPACES: ROOMS AWASH IN PINK...

AF week of LOVE continues with a bunch of pretty in pink rooms you'll adore! I also mocked up a little pink inspired space that I would love to relax in and drink champagne with my dog-oh and the hubby and kids too! lol-Now if only the hubs would go for a pink living room! Us girls are always scheming of ways to get a pink room-I don't have a daughter so I'm nearly out of the running-haha-My mom told me today that she is going to paint her bedroom pink while my dad is away in Arizona for a month! Too funny....

Anyway-we are leaving the mild climate of New Orleans for the arctic tundra that is Northern Michigan soon and I've much to do-plus baby Roo turns one tomorrow-WOW! Hope you like scrolling through the pinkness I've found for you today......love, Jen

My pink escape....


CHECK OUT THESE PINK ROOMS...


HOUSE BEAUTIFUL


HOUSE BEAUTIFUL



HOUSE BEAUTIFUL
 


DECORATI
 

ALKEMIE BLOG


ALKEMIE BLOG


DECOR PAD

DOMESTICOBY


FRESH DESIGN BLOG


ROOM ENVY BLOG


CHIC GEEK BLOG

LES PETIT PLAISIRS BLOG

LES PETIT PLAISIRS BLOG

EVERYTHING FABULOUS BLOG

ROOMSERVICESTORE.COM

LES PETIT PLAISIRS BLOG
SEE YOU TOMORROW FOR A LITTLE BLOG FEATURE AND SOME ETSY ARTIST FINDS!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Hello, How do I get in touch with you? There is no email or contact info listed .. please advise .. thanks .. Mary. Please contact me maryregency at gmail dot com