Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

TUESDAY AROUND THE HOUSE

I've found that I needn't go very far for inspiration-if I look around I can usually find SOMETHING! Here's some white and winter things from around our house today...

outside our window...
When we came home from down south last weekend I still had the windows painted in a holiday theme-I washed everything off but the snow flakes....you see-spring really is nowhere in sight!!!!


Who doesn't LOVE this simple book from Ezra Jack Keats-"The Snowy Day" is a winter, bedtime staple in this house.

Ezra Sebastian Snyder-age 4

What do we do on snowy days? Well, we do some arts and crafts of course! I love Ezzie's watercolor paintings!



I love me some white accessories! I change my mind alot and white just goes with everything so I can rearrange , relocate & repaint whenever the urge strikes. I really like the 2 milkglass pieces for their vintage quality and they're pretty-I use the oval one as a sugar bowl and the one next to it for anything-I have 2 of those-picked them up-along with the bird shown here and a white engraved gravy boat from St. Vincent Depaul in York, NE for $18 and the curvaceous ruffle vessel in back sits in my office-I just love that thing-scored that in an antique shop in Amish country-Middlebury, IN last summer-$10


" I love you 24" custom artwork for a client
Ahh the finished piece ready to leave and go live with a new family....

That's all folks....SEE YOU TOMORROW FOR WEDNESDAY ETSY FEATURES!

No comments: