Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

FRIDAY: THE HUMBLE ABODE UPDATE AND PRETTY INSPIRING ROOMS...


Hello again. Sorry I've been posting so late everyday! Jeez, you can't even read my blog on company time-ha just kidding. My ideal life would be having my posts all done on Monday and I could come in with my steaming coffee and hit a button-poof-then surf the blogs I love for like 3 hours....oh I have children-never mind-one is actually crying right now as a matter of fact..Anyways, better make this quick! I think this is my color scheme I've mocked up here, but you know me- I do like to change my mind! Just ask my husband -he loves it!!! :) So excuse my crude stairway drawing--and I call myself an artist--it does the job--plus some rooms I like that have similar color palettes...hope you like


MY STAIRWAY PROJECT THOUGHTS AND IDEAS...


via apartment therapy

via live creating yourself blog...

via apartment therapy


via decor pad

via decor pad

coco and kelley

via apartment therapy

via beautiful living

from LONNY magazine

SEE YOU MONDAY FOR SOME SPRING INSPIRATIONS....

No comments: