Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

THURSDAY ART ADDITIONS

Once again it's Thursday. Every Thursday I plan to post original artwork from ME. This week I've been focusing on baby stuff since our baby Emmett aka Roo is turning one next Tuesday-oh by the way today is hubby's b-day-- Happy Birthday Dodo!!  We've all got nicknames around here....Anyway I thought about nursery decor alot this week and  created some things that might be cute in a boy or girl's room! Both are acrylic, one is on canvas the other on paper. Now you know I love me some birdies...and they are extra cute in baby's space so I went with it...hope you enjoy!

Always remember that if you see a print you like in my personal gallery and want to purchase something just let me know via email  areafarehome@yahoo.com .
So without further ado--here are today's ART ADDITIONS....

momma I

Momma I poster

Momma II pink/green

mom & Dad bright yellow

the waiting pink

the waiting olive green

Nest I rust
SEE YOU TOMORROW FOR FRIDAY NITE SUPPER CLUB: KID'S ARE WELCOME!

No comments: