Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

THURSDAY ART ADDITIONS

Keeping with my LOVE theme are some pieces I whipped up this week. My post is going to be short and sweet today being that we are taking off.....SEE YOU MONDAY!

crazy love

i love you

plaid heart

a cold heart can be really good

love songs rock

FRIDAY NITE SUPPER CLUB:  ROMANTIC DINNER AT HOME...

I had alot of ideas for this post but I am pressed for time--I guess they'll just have to wait for the next romantic holiday to come along! lol-gotta travel back home but I did prepare an image to sum up what I think about staying home on on V-day



Funny- was thinking a nice roasted leg of lamb with yogurt-mint marinade and some horseradish whipped mashed potatoes and some some sort of veggies....and a little Sambuca sipper-yum! See you next week!

love JEN

No comments: