Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

COOL ETSY STUFF...

I found this shop in my Etsy taste test group.

Back in January I did an Etsy feature and told you how much I like skateboard stuff, remember?  Well, I found these recycled skateboard deck stools yesterday and I think they are so cool. They come from a shop appropriately called Deckstool, out of Philadelphia. The artist got the idea from his brother when he asked him to build "some kind of furniture" from his broken pile of skate decks. They were all broken in a uniform kind of way that made the design of the stool logical. I thought these would be cool in a teens room for when his buddies come hang out and watch each other conquer something on the PS3. My 36 year old bachelor brother would probably like one too! :)

Check it out....

Deckstool-Philadelphia, PA






No comments: