Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

WEEKLY INSPIRATIONS................CYCLE STYLE

I've been feeling the need to simplify a bit so I'm doing things a little different today. I'm featuring a little shop called Cycle Style. It's  a mod little Australian cycle accessories store. I've picked a few things I think are super and I'm sharing them with you! I'm loving Australian things right now-blogs, shops, art-everything seems so colorful in Sydney!!! Now that it's finally nice outside, it's time to dust off my cruiser, get her shined up and put some accessories on the ol' girl!


Hope you like....


1. Wicker Bakers Basket-$159.00
2. I love my Bike bell-$14.90
3. Chartreuse Poppy Classic Rack Tote-$119.00
4. Claude Navy Waterproof Trench- $169.00
5. NutCase Helmets variety of mod patterns-$89


HERE'S A PIC OF MY LITTLE CRUISER.. an ELECTRA TOWNIE



MY MOM CIRCA 1971...




                                      


HAPPY TRAILS!


No comments: