Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Kindle Cases on Etsy...

So you think Santa might bring you something hot this year, like maybe...a Kindle Fire? Well you are going to need to a case for that thing right? Before you buy a $40 one from Staples, check out these Etsy shops with some real cuties to cozy your Kindle (or other devices). There is definitely something for everyone one on ETSY! Support Handmade!

PSST-Can you keep a secret? I made a couple of purchases from Berties Closet (#2) (I LOVE them!)


***2-Berties Closet-$23 (I have personal experience with this shop! Great Workmanship!)

3 comments:

leah of sang the bird said...

i have a soft spot for felt... lovely round up!

homestilo said...

These are all very cute- I really like the felt too!

Jen said...

I know right-the belted felt one is a fave! Plus they are grey and you just can't wrong! :)