Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Jen's Art Additions...sketcky star mobile

I'm always saying that blogging has expanded my horizons artistically and that it is (mostly) why I do it. This is very true. Being focused and having an artistic goal gives me a certain purpose-a reason to create something. But also, because I'm creating something, I'm practicing and experimenting with the tools I have in my arsenal including computer software. I might not carve out time if I didn't have purpose. So I was thinking about mobiles this week and I decided to do a sketch of some paper folded stars and make a mobile on my computer. I colored it digitally.

My husband came home from North Dakota this morning so we're gonna pick big boy up from school and go have a little family day! Hope you have a lovely Thursday too!

Have a look...

sketchy star mobile I

No comments: