Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

WEDNESDAY ETSY ARTIST FINDS....TEA PARTY

OK-So sorry I didn't post my little DIY rehab tea set yesterday-I'm still working on it actually-lol I know I'm such a slacker! I'll TRY and post it this week sometime. Just been crazy busy around here lately! I've been so excited for the springtime and green that I forgot I'd have to start cutting the grass again!

Anyways, It's Etsy day once again and I did it a bit different this week-more like a round up of items rather than multiple items from each shop. Don't worry-I'm still gonna focus on the shops just gonna throw a round-up like this in once in a while too! Plus I found a shop I love and had to share.

This week is about the tea party and of course Etsy has everything...so here's a crazy collection of teapots for your viewing enjoyment click the numbers below to take you to the individual Etsy shops selling each item!....

hope you like...

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
ALSO

Check out this wonderful shop from the Netherlands-her art is beautiful-this was an instant fave for me! LOVE it-you will too...



SEE YOU TOMORROW FOR THURSDAY ART ADDITIONS!

No comments: