Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

FRIDAY TEA PARTY PRETTIES...

I really enjoyed doing the Tea Party stuff this week. I felt like I was getting back in touch with my feminine side after a long hiatus! Today I have some pretty pictures to look through and an article I found about putting together a tea party with friends. There's info on ideas, themes, and recipes so check it out!

Hope you like...

Click on my tea party inspired art print to check out some ideas and books about how to have a fabulous tea party that isn't just for little girls....


Afternoon Tea

Alice in Wonderland from Amber-Flickr

pretty evening table...

tea party birthday celebration...

big girls like tea too...

image via British Larder.uk

via Domestic Reflections Blog

via Life through lavender colored glasses

Flickr

Tumblr

Pinterest

Circus Wedding

via Design Sponge

Rini's Wonderland Tumblr

via shark bait star tumblr

Simple Bloom Photography

via Small Rooms Tumblr

Talking Tables.uk


the Mad Hatter...


Via We heart it..

image via Tumblr

 image via Victoria's vintage
from Papaya via We Heart It

also-
 my DIY project was a bust so I scrapped it-Sorry it just wasn't post worthy lol! 
SEE YOU NEXT MONDAY!
HAVE A LOVELY WEEKEND!

No comments: