Pages

Sunday, October 27, 2013

The passing of fall and what lies ahead...


I love fall. Have I mentioned that before? Oh, I'm sure I have! We live in Northern Michigan and the spectacular colors have passed their peak and I'm sad about that. However, now I'm starting to receive all the Christmas catalogs from Ballard, Land of Nod (my fave), Pottery Barn and a host of others so I'm feeling like I have something to look forward too as far as decorating goes! This year they are filled to the brim with little woodland creatures as holiday decor~or that stuff is just catching my eye for some reason. I've already decided to decorate the tree with cute plushy foxes, squirrels, acorns and of course owls! You can't go wrong with a bit of owl here and there right? Anyway I was inspired to create this little barn owl art this afternoon as part of a collection I'm featuring in my home. What do think? Maybe he'll just end up in my Etsy shop too one of these days! Happy Fall and beyond....

STARRY NITE BARN OWL~AREA FARE KIDS  JEN SNYDER

No comments: