Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Wow-I came to visit my blog today and it's all different! lol I've been totally out of it lately. We have so many people looking at our house (it's for sale) that it's getting crazy! Don't get me wrong I'm thankful we have alot of interest but I'm constantly fussing about keeping it clean and ready for anything!

I've been busy in my Etsy shop too, which I love! I can't even tell you how gratifying it has been to sell my artwork. I've been selling lots of baseball ABC's lately-tis the season I suppose! My 5-year old started t-ball this year and he doesn't really want to do it. Well, he says he wants to then gets nervous about doing new things and starts acting up a bit! Meanwhile I've been reading like crazy about self esteem and getting kids to try new things and whether or not to force them-hahaha Jeez-we are such a crazy generation of people! Kids used to WANT to go play all day and parents used to let them. Oh well, it'll all work out right?

I've been trying to find time for a collection of animal art with letters. So far I've completed a giraffe and zebra. I've really enjoyed the process involved in creating them. They are completely digital. I don't know if I should leave the backgrounds white or add color or add a background design-I really kind of like the simplicity of the white. It seems to showcase the art of the animal itself better. I'm getting some use out of my graphics tablet and have been experimenting with all kinds of stuff. What do you think? Let me know your thoughts...





No comments: